Here are the steps and information that can be updated for existing customer accounts:
Individual Contact Information: Phone, Email Address, DBA, and Address.
Click on the respective field to update.
Authorized Users: These are users who have access to see the activity of the account (to initiate payments, have a debit card, etc.). This is located at the bottom of the dashboard in the customer account view, not the deposit account view.
1) Scroll to Authorized Users => Create. 2) Fill out the corresponding fields => Create
Individual Contact Information: Name, Phone, and Email Address. Click on the respective field to update.
Business Information: Phone and Address. Click on the respective field to update.
Authorized Users: The same flow as above.
Updating Beneficial Owner Information or Officer Information: Name, SSN, Passport Number, Birth Date, % of ownership.
- Any information you are looking to update for current owners/officers will need documentation to support this change.
- Once you have both information (the requested change and the documentation) escalate to Unit Support.
Adding new Beneficial Owner/Account Owners:
1) In order to add a new officer or change the details of an officer, we need:
- Officer Email
- Officer Phone
2) Documentation connecting the officer to the entity i.e. shareholder agreement.
3) Provide the above to Unit Support.
Any other information displayed within the dashboard that requires an update for either the business or individual customer can be requested via Unit Support.