When clicking into an application we recommend the following flow:
1.) Click on the desired application
2.) There are two sections on an application to look for:
A) The Final Status Field
B) Evaluation Flags Section
3.) Determine if additional actions are required such as an override denial (overriding the final result if denied), requiring additional documents from the applicant, or leaving the application as it is. If you require further assistance feel free to reach out to Unit Support.
Reviewing the Final Status Field:
The Final Status field is located to the right of the Created At and Updated At field. Please note: Updated At will only appear if the applicant has updated the application.
There are 6 application statuses to be aware of: Approved, Denied, Pending Review, Awaiting Documents, and Canceled.
- Approved: The application has been automatically approved after going through our third-party verification or manually approved by the Unit KYC team.
- Denied: The application has been automatically denied after going through our third-party verification due to high fraud scores or manually denied by the Unit KYC team.
- If there is further verification required from the applicant (identity, business, or address) this is requested and the application status will turn to Awaiting Documents.
- Once the requested documents are uploaded, the status will change from Awaiting D Documents=> Pending Review. This will result in an approval, denial, or awaiting documents.
- If the applicant decides to cancel the application this will appear as Canceled. In the example below, the applicant canceled when their application was under pending review.
Reviewing the Evaluation Flag Section:
The Evaluation Flag section is located directly underneath the Final Status field. Evaluation Flags are a great indicator of the information that has been evaluated, validated, and not validated.
- KYC looks for 4 positive green evaluation flags: DOB, Name, SSN, and Address.
- If one of those 4 flags is not green, meaning it is red, orange, or yellow, the application requires a manual review or a document upload.
The below example shows there were 3 positive green matches for DOB, Name, and SSN, however, the address was not verified. There is an additional light blue flag color indicating an upload is required for the address.
- Additional flag colors such as blue or grey will appear to confirm either the documents required to upload.
- There are other flags that can appear based on the information evaluated by our vendors. For further information on evaluation flags, refer to the following article.
- For a list of acceptable bank-type documents for an application, refer to the End-Customer Application Guide.