Within the applications tab, we will find all of the applications that have been submitted to the organization.
Here is what you need to know:
The application view will show you: the application ID, the type of application, the name of the applicant, the status of the application, the creation date of the application, when the application was last updated.
The type of the application is indicated by the person or the suitcase icon. The person represents an individual applicant, the suitcase represents a business applicant.
There are 6 statuses visible: Approved, Denied, Pending Review, Awaiting Documents, and Canceled.
- Approved: The application has been automatically approved after going through our third-party verification.
- Denied: The application has been automatically denied after going through our-third party verification.
- If there is further verification required from the applicant (identity, business, or address) this is requested and the application status will turn to Awaiting Documents.
- Once the requested documents are uploaded, the status will change from Awaiting Documents=> Pending Review. This will result in an approval or denial.
- If the applicant decides to cancel the application this will appear as Canceled.