- Monthly statements will be created at the end of the month and will include all the transactions created during the month.
- In the event there is a transaction not present, this is most likely due to a transaction falling under these two conditions are true:
- 1.) Transaction created on the last day of the month
- 2.) The transaction created after the end of day cutoff time at 7pm EST.
- If both of these are true, this transaction would appear on the following monthly statement.
- If these is not the case, Unit Support can investigate further.
Why does a transaction not appear in a monthly statement if it was created in the same month?
Was this article helpful?