- Admins are not permitted to lift a suspected fraud status from a card. Admins can only freeze, close, or replace a card within the dashboard.
- If you want to lift a suspected fraud status from a card, contact the Unit Support team and
confirm the following and we'll be able to unblock the card:
1. You verified the identity of the user who’s communicating with you.
2. Please confirm with the customer that they conducted the most recent declined authorizations and that the card is not compromised.
You can review declined authorizations in the dashboard. Use the status filter on the account page under the authorizations section and choose ‘Declined’.
3. Please acknowledge that You will lose all chargeback right for previous transactions that the cardholder may dispute.
Can an admin remove the suspected fraud status from a card?
Was this article helpful?